– attend to public queries (e.g. festival info, film info etc)
– assist team members to ensure smooth running of the venue
– meet and greet festival guests and public
– assist with the sale of festival materials
– administer audience voting process
– Successful applicants are required to attend a two day training session prior to the festival. Must be available to work late. No transport will be provided to and from the venues.
(2) Drivers (22 July – 4 August):
– chauffeur festival guests to festival venues in and around Durban
– collect and deliver material to venues
– Applicant must in possession of a valid driving license for a minimum of 3 years. Must be available to work late.
(3) Office Assistants (June & July)
– handle public queries (e.g. festival info, film info etc)
– Office experience and computer skills required. Must be available to work from the 1 June – 8 August (dates subject to change). Applicants with a valid drivers license and own vehicle will be advantaged.