The Ulwazi Community Memory database is populated with content from volunteer field-workers. Sometimes they don’t have access to all the information necessary to write a comprehensive article or else an entry would benefit from an image or better categorization. We encourage the internet community at large and particularly people connected to the city of Durban to register an account through our wiki and help improve the Ulwazi Community Memory by editing and adding to articles.
Here are a couple of guidelines on what could be improved in articles.
- The article has no English summary.
- The article has no Zulu summary.
- The article has numerous spelling / grammatical errors.
- The article needs more information.
- The article needs one or more images.
- The article needs captions to the images.
- The article is not correctly categorized.
- The article is incorrectly formatted.
- The article needs a new title.